This Chunky Chocolate Crispy Cake uses just 4 ingredients and is so simple to make as a treat for the kids, or as a chocolatey hit for yourself with your afternoon cuppa.
150g Puffed Rice
100g Butter (plus extra for greasing)
100g of marshmallows
1. Grease and line a square baking tin with some baking parchment. In a large pan, melt the butter, 100g of the chocolate buttons and the marshmallows over a low heat and keep stirring until it is fully melted and combined.
2. Remove from the heat and add in the Puffed Rice, stirring until completely coated.
3. Tip the mixture into the prepared tin and flatten it down with the back of a spoon.
4. Set up a bain marie (bowl over boiling water) to melt the remaining chocolate, or pop the chocolate into the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, until it has completely melted and is smooth when stirred.
5. Pour the melted chocolate over the crispy cake base, spread evenly and leave to set. We popped ours into the fridge for about 25mins to help it set quicker, but using too low temperatures may cause the chocolate to bloom.
6. Once set, cut into bitsize slices using a sharp knife and enjoy!
Sending one of our Personalised Chocolate Pizzas as a Father's Day gift on Sunday 19th June, but don't know what to write? Don't worry we've got you covered! Okay, we know that condensing your feelings into just 24 characters is
Step into Easter with this delicious Mini Eggs Fudge recipe, that uses condensed milk to make a smooth creamy fudge that tastes amazing just a few minutes (+chilling time). For me, Fudge is one of those delightful indulgences, that always
For the ultimate chocolate indulgence this Easter, why not give these Easter Chocolate Parfaits a try? Made with double cream, melted chocolate, candied mini eggs and chocolate fudge brownies, this is an easy recipe to make with the kids over