This Chunky Chocolate Crispy Cake uses just 4 ingredients and is so simple to make as a treat for the kids, or as a chocolatey hit for yourself with your afternoon cuppa.
150g Puffed Rice
100g Butter (plus extra for greasing)
100g of marshmallows
1. Grease and line a square baking tin with some baking parchment. In a large pan, melt the butter, 100g of the chocolate buttons and the marshmallows over a low heat and keep stirring until it is fully melted and combined.
2. Remove from the heat and add in the Puffed Rice, stirring until completely coated.
3. Tip the mixture into the prepared tin and flatten it down with the back of a spoon.
4. Set up a bain marie (bowl over boiling water) to melt the remaining chocolate, or pop the chocolate into the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, until it has completely melted and is smooth when stirred.
5. Pour the melted chocolate over the crispy cake base, spread evenly and leave to set. We popped ours into the fridge for about 25mins to help it set quicker, but using too low temperatures may cause the chocolate to bloom.
6. Once set, cut into bitsize slices using a sharp knife and enjoy!
Halloween might look a little different this year with trick or treating off the cards thanks to the on-going situation with Covid, but that doesn't mean we can't still celebrate Halloween at home, whilst keeping your loved ones safe. Love
Velvety smooth and extremely chocolatey, this Chocolate Mousse with Strawberries recipe tastes heavenly and is surprisingly quick and easy to make. The strawberries help to lift the taste of dark chocolate, but if you're not a fan you could always
This Coffee & Chocolate Swiss Roll Recipe will really hit the mark for coffee lovers and features our 70% dark chocolate buttons and dark chocolate-covered coffee beans. Creating the perfect swiss roll can be tricky at first, as if you