This Chunky Chocolate Crispy Cake uses just 4 ingredients and is so simple to make as a treat for the kids, or as a chocolatey hit for yourself with your afternoon cuppa.
150g Puffed Rice
100g Butter (plus extra for greasing)
100g of marshmallows
1. Grease and line a square baking tin with some baking parchment. In a large pan, melt the butter, 100g of the chocolate buttons and the marshmallows over a low heat and keep stirring until it is fully melted and combined.
2. Remove from the heat and add in the Puffed Rice, stirring until completely coated.
3. Tip the mixture into the prepared tin and flatten it down with the back of a spoon.
4. Set up a bain marie (bowl over boiling water) to melt the remaining chocolate, or pop the chocolate into the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, until it has completely melted and is smooth when stirred.
5. Pour the melted chocolate over the crispy cake base, spread evenly and leave to set. We popped ours into the fridge for about 25mins to help it set quicker, but using too low temperatures may cause the chocolate to bloom.
6. Once set, cut into bitsize slices using a sharp knife and enjoy!
Chocolate and dried berries are a match made in heaven, whether it's white chocolate and raspberries, or a sultry 70% dark chocolate combined with sweet cranberries that you crave, we have a gourmet chocolate gift ideas to delight your friends and
Autumn is definitely in the air - from the number of golden leaves swirling round our feet on the school run, to the crisp, fresh mornings and dark, drizzly evenings we've been experiencing of late. But with the change of
Iced versions of Hot Chocolate have been taking social media by storm recently, and while the UK was basking in the heat of an Indian Summer, this Iced Chocolate Mocha recipe became one of my go-to drinks. So what is