Definitions and interpretation
collectively all the infomation that you submit to The Gourmet Chocolate Pizza Company Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
The Gourmet Chocolate Pizza Company Ltd
The Gourmet Chocolate Pizza Company Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 6640894 whose registered office is C/o Collins Chapple & Co. Ltd., 34a Musters Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 7PL;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by The Gourmet Chocolate Pizza Company Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.gourmetchocolatepizza.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and pertnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, The Gourmet Chocolate Pizza Company Ltd is the 'data controller'.
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 3 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and/or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below. ( Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the nest possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. Internal record keeping.
b. improvement of our products/services;
Third party website s and services.
10. The Gourmet Chocolate Pizza Company Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processess necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of the Website.
Links to other websites.
Changes of business ownership and control.
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given the options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by The Gourmet Chocolate Pizza Company Ltd, ( where data is held ).
21. Data security is of great importance to The Gourmet Chocolate Pizza Company Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
22. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
23. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the website.
25. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
26. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling The Gourmet Chocolate Pizza Company Ltd to provide a better experience tand service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
27. This website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookies: Strictly necessary Cookies.
Purpose: These are Cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include for example, Cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, using a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
28. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept internet Cookies but this can be changed.
29. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time, however youmay lose any information tha enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficently, including but not limited to, personalisation settings.
30. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up to date and that you consul the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
33. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
Changes to this policy
You may contact The Gourmet Chocolate Pizza Company by email at firstname.lastname@example.org