These Chocolate and Cherry Cheesecake Brownies are super easy to make and are deliciously moreish.
For me, chocolate and cherries go together like bread and butter, and of course it's always great to use seasonal produce wherever possible.
So with my cherry tree currently turning a deep shade of red with its burgeoning fruits in the garden, I was inspired to seek out a recipe that combined two of my favourite foods: Cherries & Chocolate
150g Unsalted Butter, softened.
275g Caster Sugar
5 Medium Eggs
200g Sweet Cherries, chopped with stones removed.
75g Plain Flour, sifted
300g Soft Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 180°c, gas mark 4. Grease a 20x30cm baking tin and line with baking parchment.
2. Set a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, and combine the butter and chocolate together, stirring continuously until melted. Allow to cool then stir in 225g of caster sugar. Beat in 3 eggs, one by one, then mix in the flour and set aside.
3. In a seperate bowl, whisk the soft cheese with the remaining 50g of caster sugar and 2 eggs until creamy.
4. Drop alternate spoonfuls of each mixture into tin, and using either the handle of a spoon or the tip of a skewer, swirl together to create a marbled effect.
5. Scatter the cherries on top of the mixture and bake for approx 40-45 mins.
6. Place on a wire rack, cover with foil and allow to cool slightly before serving.
If you try this recipe we'd love to see the results on our social media channels. Simply use #chocpizzaco to share your amazing chocolate creations with us.
Velvety smooth and extremely chocolatey, this Chocolate Mousse with Strawberries recipe tastes heavenly and is surprisingly quick and easy to make. The strawberries help to lift the taste of dark chocolate, but if you're not a fan you could always
This Coffee & Chocolate Swiss Roll Recipe will really hit the mark for coffee lovers and features our 70% dark chocolate buttons and dark chocolate-covered coffee beans. Creating the perfect swiss roll can be tricky at first, as if you
Did you spot our recent coverage for World Chocolate Day in an online article for Hello! Magazine? We were super excited to discover we'd been listed as one of the "9 Best Chocolate Hampers That Will Bring a Smile to