These Chocolate and Cherry Cheesecake Brownies are super easy to make and are deliciously moreish.
For me, chocolate and cherries go together like bread and butter, and of course it's always great to use seasonal produce wherever possible.
So with my cherry tree currently turning a deep shade of red with its burgeoning fruits in the garden, I was inspired to seek out a recipe that combined two of my favourite foods: Cherries & Chocolate
150g Unsalted Butter, softened.
275g Caster Sugar
5 Medium Eggs
200g Sweet Cherries, chopped with stones removed.
75g Plain Flour, sifted
300g Soft Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 180°c, gas mark 4. Grease a 20x30cm baking tin and line with baking parchment.
2. Set a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, and combine the butter and chocolate together, stirring continuously until melted. Allow to cool then stir in 225g of caster sugar. Beat in 3 eggs, one by one, then mix in the flour and set aside.
3. In a seperate bowl, whisk the soft cheese with the remaining 50g of caster sugar and 2 eggs until creamy.
4. Drop alternate spoonfuls of each mixture into tin, and using either the handle of a spoon or the tip of a skewer, swirl together to create a marbled effect.
5. Scatter the cherries on top of the mixture and bake for approx 40-45 mins.
6. Place on a wire rack, cover with foil and allow to cool slightly before serving.
If you try this recipe we'd love to see the results on our social media channels. Simply use #chocpizzaco to share your amazing chocolate creations with us.
Chocolate and dried berries are a match made in heaven, whether it's white chocolate and raspberries, or a sultry 70% dark chocolate combined with sweet cranberries that you crave, we have a gourmet chocolate gift ideas to delight your friends and
Autumn is definitely in the air - from the number of golden leaves swirling round our feet on the school run, to the crisp, fresh mornings and dark, drizzly evenings we've been experiencing of late. But with the change of
Iced versions of Hot Chocolate have been taking social media by storm recently, and while the UK was basking in the heat of an Indian Summer, this Iced Chocolate Mocha recipe became one of my go-to drinks. So what is