These Chocolate and Cherry Cheesecake Brownies are super easy to make and are deliciously moreish.
For me, chocolate and cherries go together like bread and butter, and of course it's always great to use seasonal produce wherever possible.
So with my cherry tree currently turning a deep shade of red with its burgeoning fruits in the garden, I was inspired to seek out a recipe that combined two of my favourite foods: Cherries & Chocolate
150g Unsalted Butter, softened.
275g Caster Sugar
5 Medium Eggs
200g Sweet Cherries, chopped with stones removed.
75g Plain Flour, sifted
300g Soft Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 180°c, gas mark 4. Grease a 20x30cm baking tin and line with baking parchment.
2. Set a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, and combine the butter and chocolate together, stirring continuously until melted. Allow to cool then stir in 225g of caster sugar. Beat in 3 eggs, one by one, then mix in the flour and set aside.
3. In a seperate bowl, whisk the soft cheese with the remaining 50g of caster sugar and 2 eggs until creamy.
4. Drop alternate spoonfuls of each mixture into tin, and using either the handle of a spoon or the tip of a skewer, swirl together to create a marbled effect.
5. Scatter the cherries on top of the mixture and bake for approx 40-45 mins.
6. Place on a wire rack, cover with foil and allow to cool slightly before serving.
If you try this recipe we'd love to see the results on our social media channels. Simply use #chocpizzaco to share your amazing chocolate creations with us.
Hands up who loves Biscoff? Yep, me too and this is such a good recipe from our archives, that I thought I'd revisit it again for 2021. Picture the scene, sitting out in the sunshine, listening to your favourite tunes
Now that we have survived the deluge of May and are once again allowed to meet friends and family in the sunshine, it’s time to fire up the BBQ and head outside! Of course, not all of the BBQ needs
Super easy to make, these delicious Strawberry and Chocolate Chip Muffins were a big hit in my house, and a sneaky way to get some additional fresh fruit into the kids. I love fresh strawberries, so I'm always on the