These Chocolate and Cherry Cheesecake Brownies are super easy to make and are deliciously moreish.
For me, chocolate and cherries go together like bread and butter, and of course it's always great to use seasonal produce wherever possible.
So with my cherry tree currently turning a deep shade of red with its burgeoning fruits in the garden, I was inspired to seek out a recipe that combined two of my favourite foods: Cherries & Chocolate
150g Unsalted Butter, softened.
275g Caster Sugar
5 Medium Eggs
200g Sweet Cherries, chopped with stones removed.
75g Plain Flour, sifted
300g Soft Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 180°c, gas mark 4. Grease a 20x30cm baking tin and line with baking parchment.
2. Set a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, and combine the butter and chocolate together, stirring continuously until melted. Allow to cool then stir in 225g of caster sugar. Beat in 3 eggs, one by one, then mix in the flour and set aside.
3. In a seperate bowl, whisk the soft cheese with the remaining 50g of caster sugar and 2 eggs until creamy.
4. Drop alternate spoonfuls of each mixture into tin, and using either the handle of a spoon or the tip of a skewer, swirl together to create a marbled effect.
5. Scatter the cherries on top of the mixture and bake for approx 40-45 mins.
6. Place on a wire rack, cover with foil and allow to cool slightly before serving.
If you try this recipe we'd love to see the results on our social media channels. Simply use #chocpizzaco to share your amazing chocolate creations with us.
As we head into the festive season, teachers everywhere will run themselves ragged to ensure their school's Christmas activities run smoothly to help their pupils and parents to get into the Christmas spirit. Events such as Carol Concerts, Christmas Fairs,
Okay, so I know it's not the catchiest title ever, but if you're interested in the what, how and why of Hot Chocolate Bombes then you've come to the right place! What are Hot Chocolate Bombes? Hot Chocolate Bombes (also
Sending one of our Personalised Chocolate Pizzas as a Father's Day gift on Sunday 19th June, but don't know what to write? Don't worry we've got you covered! Okay, we know that condensing your feelings into just 24 characters is