This oozy, fudgy chocolate mug cake recipe is made in just a matter of minutes in the microwave, and is really simple to make.
Perfect for a rainy night in front of the telly, or as a quick after tea treat, just grab your favourite (large) mug and add the following ingredients for a delicious chocolatey fix.
4 tbsp Self-Raising Flour
2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
4 tbsp Caster Sugar
1 Medium Egg
3 tbsp Milk
3 tbsp Vegetable Oil (or Sunflower Oil)
A few drops of Vanilla Essence (or other flavouring such as mint, or orange oil according to preference)
2 tbsp Chocolate Buttons
1. Add the self-raising flour and cocoa powder into your favourite mug, along with the caster sugar, and mix the dry ingredients together with a fork.
2. Crack an egg into the mug, and add in the milk and the oil and stir to mix - try to combine everything as much as possible, until the mixture is smooth .
3. Then, add in your flavouring of choice, and finish with the chocolate buttons, giving the mixture a final stir before popping it into the microwave.for 1-2 mins.
4. Keep an eye on the mixture as it can overflow depending on the size of your mug.
5. Your mug cake is ready once the top is firm and/or the cake has stopped rising,
6. Leave to cool for a few minutes before diving in as the cake retains a lot of the heat, or why not top it with a scoop of your favourite ice cream to help it cool down even quicker (if there's still room at the top of your mug!)
Chocolate and dried berries are a match made in heaven, whether it's white chocolate and raspberries, or a sultry 70% dark chocolate combined with sweet cranberries that you crave, we have a gourmet chocolate gift ideas to delight your friends and
Autumn is definitely in the air - from the number of golden leaves swirling round our feet on the school run, to the crisp, fresh mornings and dark, drizzly evenings we've been experiencing of late. But with the change of
Iced versions of Hot Chocolate have been taking social media by storm recently, and while the UK was basking in the heat of an Indian Summer, this Iced Chocolate Mocha recipe became one of my go-to drinks. So what is