This oozy, fudgy chocolate mug cake recipe is made in just a matter of minutes in the microwave, and is really simple to make.
Perfect for a rainy night in front of the telly, or as a quick after tea treat, just grab your favourite (large) mug and add the following ingredients for a delicious chocolatey fix.
4 tbsp Self-Raising Flour
2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
4 tbsp Caster Sugar
1 Medium Egg
3 tbsp Milk
3 tbsp Vegetable Oil (or Sunflower Oil)
A few drops of Vanilla Essence (or other flavouring such as mint, or orange oil according to preference)
2 tbsp Chocolate Buttons
1. Add the self-raising flour and cocoa powder into your favourite mug, along with the caster sugar, and mix the dry ingredients together with a fork.
2. Crack an egg into the mug, and add in the milk and the oil and stir to mix - try to combine everything as much as possible, until the mixture is smooth .
3. Then, add in your flavouring of choice, and finish with the chocolate buttons, giving the mixture a final stir before popping it into the microwave.for 1-2 mins.
4. Keep an eye on the mixture as it can overflow depending on the size of your mug.
5. Your mug cake is ready once the top is firm and/or the cake has stopped rising,
6. Leave to cool for a few minutes before diving in as the cake retains a lot of the heat, or why not top it with a scoop of your favourite ice cream to help it cool down even quicker (if there's still room at the top of your mug!)
As we head into the festive season, teachers everywhere will run themselves ragged to ensure their school's Christmas activities run smoothly to help their pupils and parents to get into the Christmas spirit. Events such as Carol Concerts, Christmas Fairs,
Okay, so I know it's not the catchiest title ever, but if you're interested in the what, how and why of Hot Chocolate Bombes then you've come to the right place! What are Hot Chocolate Bombes? Hot Chocolate Bombes (also
Sending one of our Personalised Chocolate Pizzas as a Father's Day gift on Sunday 19th June, but don't know what to write? Don't worry we've got you covered! Okay, we know that condensing your feelings into just 24 characters is