Give your hot dogs a chocolatey makeover for Bonfire night with this Chocolate Chilli Dog recipe.
My two are obsessed with Hot Dogs so we're always looking for new ways to shake the menu up a little, and this Chocolate Chilli Dog recipe really helps to add another level of depth to the flavours.
For those of you who are looking for a milder chilli option, I would advise sticking to just 1tsp of chilli powder but if you love a hot chilli then go for two!
1. Heat the oil in a large, hob-friendly casserole dish, and add the onion. Cook for 2-3 minutes until beginning to soften, then add the sliced peppers. Cook for another 3-4 minutes until the peppers become tender.
2. Add the spices to the pan and stir through, cooking for 1 minute, before adding the mince. Using a wooden spoon, break up the mince and ensure it is fully combined with the onion and spices. Cook for 3-4 minutes until brown all over.
3. Pour in the passata and stock. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook for approximately 30 minutes.
4. Add the dark chocolate buttons into the chilli along with the kidney beans. Stir to combine, then simmer for another 15 minutes until the chocolate has melted and the mixture has thickened slightly.
5. Meanwhile, cook the sausages according to the instructions. Put the sausages in the finger rolls along with spoonfuls of the chocolate chilli. Serve with ketchup, mustard and sliced red chilli according to taste.
Sending one of our Personalised Chocolate Pizzas as a Father's Day gift on Sunday 19th June, but don't know what to write? Don't worry we've got you covered! Okay, we know that condensing your feelings into just 24 characters is
Step into Easter with this delicious Mini Eggs Fudge recipe, that uses condensed milk to make a smooth creamy fudge that tastes amazing just a few minutes (+chilling time). For me, Fudge is one of those delightful indulgences, that always
For the ultimate chocolate indulgence this Easter, why not give these Easter Chocolate Parfaits a try? Made with double cream, melted chocolate, candied mini eggs and chocolate fudge brownies, this is an easy recipe to make with the kids over