This recipe for Chocolate Popcorn Pizza Bites has to be one of my all time favourites.
It was so easy to make, using just two ingredients but it will certainly be one of my go to recipes moving forward, and the rest of the family loved it -although I have to confess they didn't really get much of a look in.
1. Take a heatproof bowl and melt the chocolate buttons in the microwave for approx 30 seconds followed by shorter 10 second bursts until the chocolate is fully melted.
2. Pour the chocolate into a 7" pizza tin / shallow cake tin, and tap the tin gently on the worktop to knock out any air bubbles.
3. Scatter our delicious Chocolate Drizzled Popcorn over the top and pop into the fridge for 15-20 mins to allow the chocolate to set.
4. Remove from the fridge and gently score around the outside of the chocolate pizza to help release it from the tin.
5. Once released, break into bitesize pieces and enjoy! 😋
We may celebrate it every year on 14th February, with an array of chocolate gifts and celebratory cards, but how many of you know the true history of Valentine's Day? For example, did you know that Valentine's Day, or St
If your children are anything like mine, they will have been counting down to Christmas since the beginning of September. And, whilst the latest toys and board games are always top of their lists, finding the perfect affordable gift for
Halloween is just round the corner, and whilst some of us may prefer to stay indoors with lights down low, those of us with younger children are just as likely to be getting ready for some Halloween fun, with costume