This recipe for Chocolate Popcorn Pizza Bites has to be one of my all time favourites.
It was so easy to make, using just two ingredients but it will certainly be one of my go to recipes moving forward, and the rest of the family loved it -although I have to confess they didn't really get much of a look in.
50g Chocolate Drizzled Popcorn
1. Take a heatproof bowl and melt the chocolate buttons in the microwave for approx 30 seconds followed by shorter 10 second bursts until the chocolate is fully melted.
2. Pour the chocolate into a 7" pizza tin / shallow cake tin, and tap the tin gently on the worktop to knock out any air bubbles.
3. Scatter some delicious Chocolate Drizzled Popcorn over the top and pop into the fridge for 15-20 mins to allow the chocolate to set.
4. Remove from the fridge and gently score around the outside of the chocolate pizza to help release it from the tin.
5. Once released, break into bitesize pieces and enjoy! 😋
As we head into the festive season, teachers everywhere will run themselves ragged to ensure their school's Christmas activities run smoothly to help their pupils and parents to get into the Christmas spirit. Events such as Carol Concerts, Christmas Fairs,
Okay, so I know it's not the catchiest title ever, but if you're interested in the what, how and why of Hot Chocolate Bombes then you've come to the right place! What are Hot Chocolate Bombes? Hot Chocolate Bombes (also
Sending one of our Personalised Chocolate Pizzas as a Father's Day gift on Sunday 19th June, but don't know what to write? Don't worry we've got you covered! Okay, we know that condensing your feelings into just 24 characters is