This recipe for Chocolate Popcorn Pizza Bites has to be one of my all time favourites.
It was so easy to make, using just two ingredients but it will certainly be one of my go to recipes moving forward, and the rest of the family loved it -although I have to confess they didn't really get much of a look in.
1. Take a heatproof bowl and melt the chocolate buttons in the microwave for approx 30 seconds followed by shorter 10 second bursts until the chocolate is fully melted.
2. Pour the chocolate into a 7" pizza tin / shallow cake tin, and tap the tin gently on the worktop to knock out any air bubbles.
3. Scatter our delicious Chocolate Drizzled Popcorn over the top and pop into the fridge for 15-20 mins to allow the chocolate to set.
4. Remove from the fridge and gently score around the outside of the chocolate pizza to help release it from the tin.
5. Once released, break into bitesize pieces and enjoy! 😋
Our Way Of Saying Thanks... For 2020, we've celebrated Black Friday and Cyber Monday a little differently by donating £250 to Nottingham Hospitals Charity, in recognition all the wonderful work that our frontline NHS workers have been doing during the
Want to know which of our delicious Christmas-themed chocolate goodies are topping our best-sellers list for Christmas 2020? When it comes to shopping online it's often a very different experience to buying gifts instore. Whether we are aware of it
As Pumpkin season comes to a close for Autumn 2020, this Chocolate and Pumpkin Muffin Recipe is the ideal way to say goodbye to this delicious autumnal produce, and they were a massive hit with the kids too! Now, those