This recipe for Chocolate Popcorn Pizza Bites has to be one of my all time favourites.
It was so easy to make, using just two ingredients but it will certainly be one of my go to recipes moving forward, and the rest of the family loved it -although I have to confess they didn't really get much of a look in.
1. Take a heatproof bowl and melt the chocolate buttons in the microwave for approx 30 seconds followed by shorter 10 second bursts until the chocolate is fully melted.
2. Pour the chocolate into a 7" pizza tin / shallow cake tin, and tap the tin gently on the worktop to knock out any air bubbles.
3. Scatter our delicious Chocolate Drizzled Popcorn over the top and pop into the fridge for 15-20 mins to allow the chocolate to set.
4. Remove from the fridge and gently score around the outside of the chocolate pizza to help release it from the tin.
5. Once released, break into bitesize pieces and enjoy! 😋
Who doesn't love a pizza and popcorn combo? With Valentine's Day just round the corner, we've teamed up with our friends over at Popcorn Shed to bring you a tasty Valentine's Day - themed giveaway. What's on offer? One lucky
Banana Bread has become a lockdown staple for many of you. Love it or hate it, we've found a chocolatey twist to this tried and tested recipe, and my kids absolutely loved it. Even my 9 year old daughter, who
After a busy year, it's nearly time to retire the Elves for Christmas 2020, and I know they're all ready for a rest! Our doors are closed from Thursday 24th December 2020 and we will reopen on Monday 4th January