This recipe for Chocolate Popcorn Pizza Bites has to be one of my all time favourites.
It was so easy to make, using just two ingredients but it will certainly be one of my go to recipes moving forward, and the rest of the family loved it -although I have to confess they didn't really get much of a look in.
1. Take a heatproof bowl and melt the chocolate buttons in the microwave for approx 30 seconds followed by shorter 10 second bursts until the chocolate is fully melted.
2. Pour the chocolate into a 7" pizza tin / shallow cake tin, and tap the tin gently on the worktop to knock out any air bubbles.
3. Scatter our delicious Chocolate Drizzled Popcorn over the top and pop into the fridge for 15-20 mins to allow the chocolate to set.
4. Remove from the fridge and gently score around the outside of the chocolate pizza to help release it from the tin.
5. Once released, break into bitesize pieces and enjoy! 😋
Now that we have survived the deluge of May and are once again allowed to meet friends and family in the sunshine, it’s time to fire up the BBQ and head outside! Of course, not all of the BBQ needs
Super easy to make, these delicious Strawberry and Chocolate Chip Muffins were a big hit in my house, and a sneaky way to get some additional fresh fruit into the kids. I love fresh strawberries, so I'm always on the
If you've yet to discover the joys of a Hot Chocolate Station, then fear not we have everything you need to know about what they are and how to create your very own Hot Chocolate Station at home. Hot Chocolate