- Standard delivery from just £3.95 per item/bundle (usually delivered 2-5 working days after dispatch).
- UK Next/Named Day Courier delivery (subject to postcode & availability) from just £5.95 per item for orders placed before 2pm.
- Click & Collect available from our factory in Cotgrave.
Our Vegan Hot Chocolate Bombes have arrived!
Using vegan 'milk' chocolate and vegan-friendly marshmallows, we've recreated our much loved Hot Chocolate Bombes for those with vegan dietary requirements.
Simply pop a bombe into your favourite mug and add your favourite heated milk substitute to create your very own luxury hot chocolate bombe experience at home.
Give it a stir and you'll see the mini marshmallows pop out as the bombes begin to melt.
Presented in a clear gift tube, our Vegan-friendly 'milk' chocolate spheres use rice flour mixed with cacoa butter to create a smooth 'milk' chocolate taste.
The vegan spheres are then filled with Freedom marshmallows to create the perfect Hot Chocolate Bombe experience for everyone to enjoy.
- For allergy information, please click on the ingredients tab
- Each tube contains 3 x Vegan Hot Chocolate Bombes
- Shelf life: Approx 12 months.
- Store in a cool dry place
- 100% recyclable packaging
VEGAN HOT CHOCOLATE BOMBES
Vegan spheres: Sugars, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Rice Flour, Inuline, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Flavours (Natuurlijk Cacao, Natural Vanilla); Mini Marshmallows: Glucose-fructose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Dextrose, Carrageenan, Maize Starch, Hydrolized Rice Protein, Flavouring (Vanilla), Polyphosphate (E452), Colour E171, E162, Vegan Chocolate: (Min 31.6% Cocoa) Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Rice Powder (Rice Syrup, Rice Flour), Dietary Fibre (Inulin), Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Cocoa Flavouring, Natural Vanilla Flavouring, Cocoa Powder: Cocoa Powder, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Carbonate).
Net weight: 165g
Made in the UK
This product is made in an environment that uses Milk, Nuts and Wheat.
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Energy||2121kj / 544kcal|
|Of which saturates||19g|
|Of which sugars||40g|