- Standard delivery from just £3.95 per item/bundle (usually delivered 2-5 working days after dispatch).
- UK Next/Named Day Courier delivery (subject to postcode & availability) from just £5.95 per item for orders placed before 2pm.
- Click & Collect available from our factory in Cotgrave.
Made using real Belgian milk chocolate, infused with natural peppermint oil, our Mint Hot Chocolate Bombes are stuffed with mini-marshmallows, and finished with an green cocoa butter striped decoration.
Simply drop the bombe into your favourite cup or mug, add hot milk and watch the bombe melt away leaving the marshmallows to pop out.
Give your luxury hot chocolate a stir to mix in the melted chocolate, and enjoy a 'little me time', with a blanket on the sofa.
Great for warming up when the weather begins to turn colder, or as a self-indulgent treat for mint chocolate lovers.
Packaged in a clear gift tube, each one contains three gourmet Mint Hot Chocolate Bombes for you or your recipient to enjoy.
- For allergy information, please click on the ingredients tab
- Cocoa content: 33.6%
- Each tube contains 3 x Hot Chocolate Bombes
- Shelf life: Approx 12 months
- Net weight: 170g
- Store in a cool dry place
Belgian milk chocolate balls flavoured with peppermint oil, filled with marshmallows and finished with green coloured white chocolate stripes.
Milk Chocolate (Min 33.6% Cocoa, 20.8% Milk Solids): Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavour;
White Chocolate: Min 28% Cocoa, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Soya Lecithin; Natural Vanilla Flavour;
Pink & White Mini Marshmallows: Glucose-fructose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Gelatine, Maize Starch, Dextrose, Vanilla Flavouring, Colour E162;
Cocoa Butter, E133, E102. May Contain Milk, Nuts, Soya. E102 may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Net weight: 170g
Made in an environment that uses nuts and wheat products.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Energy||2338kj / 559kcal|
|Of which saturates||21g|
|Of which sugars||50g|